Upon entering our produce section, you'll be greeted by the bright, crisp colors of fresh fruits and vegetables. Our produce team keeps the shelves well stocked and someone is always nearby to help you find what you’re looking for. Feel free to ask them for preparation recommendations and tips on how to determine ripeness.
We work hard to ensure the quality of our offerings. To start with, we only order produce from those select vendors that can meet our high standards. We also insist upon stocking our shelves with high-grade fruits and vegetables and take the time to go through each delivered crate by hand to ensure they satisfy our definition of “the best.”
Beautiful to see and delicious to taste, our cornucopia of hand-selected local and exotic produce includes:
- A large variety of traditional Oriental produce picked from local farms, enabling us to offer better prices while also decreasing our mark on the environment.
- A wide offering of special and rare vegetables, such as baby bok choy, Shanghai bok choy, yu choy, galanga ginger, lemon grass, curry leaves, kaffir lime leaves, India eggplant, purple yam, fresh shiitake mushrooms, taro root, opo, sing qua, burdock root and more.
- A succulent selection of fruits, such as (depending on the season) lychees, longan, durian, Korean melons, fuyu persimmons, guavas, pummelo (Chinese grapefruit), Asian pears, young and brown coconut, green mango, Hawaiian papaya, jackfruit and more
- Numerous soy products, including tofu, soy noodles and soy bean sprouts.
- Common produce needs, such as apples, pears, oranges, bananas, carrots, broccoli, potatoes, onions and more.